Aegean's Hidden Gem: Isle of Milos
- 6-days geologic walking and study tour to Milos Island, Greece -
|Dates||Status||Price p.p. (€)||SRS (*)||participants|
|28 Apr - 3 May 2018||guaranteed||1190 € ?||150 € ?||6-12||Booking inquiry|
|23-28 Sep 2018||space available||1190 € ?||150 € ?||6-12||Booking inquiry|
|(*) Single room supplement|
Prices for private tours at custom dates: on request
- 5 nights accommodation in double room
- Full board (except 1 dinner) incl. drinking water, wine, soft-drinks, coffee/tea
- All transfers from and to Milos airport / ferry port
- All transfers by taxi, jeep, bus and boat on Milos
- 1 day boat trip
- Entrance to museums etc
- English-, German-, and Greek-speaking geologist or photographer guide
- Travel to Milos, Greece
- 1x dinner and extra drinks
Discounts:Returning customers receive 5% (or 8% - if you have been on at least 3 trips with us) discount on the base tour price.
Group booking discount: If at least 4 people together book this trip, 5% (additional) discount is given, combineable to a maximum of 10%.
The walks on this tour are easy to moderate, and range from 1-5 hours total walking time, but with relatively little climbing involved. Many routes are not marked and over uneven terrain, ranging from sandy and smooth to rocky. A normal good sense of balance is required.
We include frequent and sometimes longer breaks (swimming etc) and take time to look around, take pictures, explain geologically or otherwise interesting features.