- 8 (9) days study and walking tour on Santorini, Greece -
|Dates||Status||Price p.p. (€)||SRS (*)||participants|
|30 Sep - 6 Oct 2018||guaranteed||1450 € ?||250 € ?||6-12||Booking inquiry|
|4-11(12) May 2019||space available||1450 EUR (8d.) / 1600 EUR (9d.)||250 € ?||6-12||Booking inquiry|
|(*) Single room supplement|
Prices for private tours at custom dates: on request
- 7(8) nights in double rooms incl. breakfast (buffet)
- 3x lunch (picnic style)
- Full dinner (incl. drinks in reasonable amounts) except on two days
- Water & house wine
- All necessary transfers on Santorini (incl. pick-up from and to airport/ ferry)
- Boat-trips as described in the program (depending on weather conditions)
- Entry fees to museums and archeological sites
- Accompanying material
- English-German-Greek speaking geologic guide
- Travel to and from Santorini
- Extra meals and drinks not mentioned as included in program
- Single room supplement
Discounts:Returning customers receive 5% (or 8% - if you have been on at least 3 trips with us) discount on the base tour price.
Group booking discount: If at least 4 people together book this trip, 5% (additional) discount is given, combineable to a maximum of 10%.
|Additional nights on Santorini||85 EUR (double room) / 75 EUR (single room)|
|Domestic flight Athens-Santorini or v.v.||Ca. 50-100 EUR one way|
Some hiking experience needed, walking over loose ground, climbing and descending on smaller steep passages. Secure step, a good feeling for balance and no fear of altitude. Walking distances of up to around 12 km, climbing of up to 500 m, walking times up to 4-6 hrs during a full day. For details, see section in main text.